The 2017 NFL Draft is now just slightly more than a day away, with Round 1 set for Thursday night. The New York Giants have the 23rd overall pick, and we have been getting you ready for several months now. Keep it here for all the draft rumors, buzz, profiles and analysis leading up to Round 1.
Here is when the Giants select, round-by-round:
Round 1 (23); Round 2 (55); Round 3 (87); Round 4 (140); Round 5 (167); Round 6 (207); Round 7 (241)
The rumor mill is churning, and we are doing our best to keep up with it. Keep coming back for updates.
Below, a look at just some of our draft previews. For all of the more than 250 draft posts we have written, check out our 2017 NFL Draft Hub Page.
Our top 100 draft prospects
Chris Pflum has broken down more than 90 draft prospects. By draft day, that list will reach 100 players.
Making the case
A position-by-position look at analyzing the pros and cons of selecting players who could be possibilities for the Giants at a variety of positions.
Draft needs and fits
Chris Pflum looks at players who could be fits for the Giants on each day of the draft.
- SB Nation writer’s mock (Giants’ selections only)
- Mock draft tracker
- Chris’s final mock draft
- Jerry Reese pre-draft press conference
- Big Blue View Rules for Draft Success, 2017 edition
- Forrest Lamp doesn’t fit Giants’ usual OL profile
- Would the New York Giants trade up in Round 1?
- Finding a franchise quarterback in the Spread Option era
- IXI’s fine 15 draft prospects for Giants
- Ten Senior Bowl players who would fit the New York Giants
- The secret to picking a great offensive lineman in the NFL draft
Dark horse candidates at No. 23
A handful of stories looking at players who haven’t received much attention from mock drafts, but could be possibilities at No. 23 for the Giants.
- NFL Draft: 10 dark horses for Giants at No. 23
- Jarrad Davis? Zach Cunningham? Is Tyus Bowser a better idea?
- NFL Draft: LB T.J. Watt a possibility for Giants at 23?
- Is DT Chris Wormley a player Giants could target?
- Mid-to late-round wide receivers who could outproduce draft slot
- The 2017 tight end class has a little bit of everything
- Noel Thomas, WR, UConn
- Anthony Cioffi, DB, Rutgers
- Julie’n Davenport, OT, Bucknell
- Zane Gonzalez, PK, Arizona State
- Adam Bisnowaty, OT, Pitt
- Taylor Moton, OL, Western Michigan
- Ben Boulware, LB, Clemson
- Gerald Everett, TE, South Alabama
- Dion Dawkins, OL, Temple
- Antonio Garcia, OT, Troy
- Evan Engram, TE, Ole Miss
- Joshua Dobbs, QB, Tennessee
- O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama
- Davis Webb, QB, Cal
All info from http://www.bigblueview.com/2017/4/24/15405302/2017-nfl-draft-rumors-ny-giants-mock-drafts-profiles-analysis-videos-more